Day 1: Hanoi Ha Long Bay (L/D)
7:45 – 8:15: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at Hanoi Sports Hotel or our office depart to Halong Bay, enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta. You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours. . On the haft way stop for short break in Hai Duong Province 25 minutes.
On arrival, enjoy a warm welcome aboard the Superior Dragon Cruise and drink in the spectacular vista during our passage into this magical bay. Cruise briefings and check-in your traditionally styled cabin on Superior Dragon Cruise. Vietnamese lunch is served while passing the symbol of Ha Long bay "Fighting Cocks" Rock.
Visit Sung Sot Amazing cave with many stalactites in numerous attractive forms and shapes.
There will be plenty of time for kayaking, swimming and sunbathing (weather permitted) as you anchor for a night on the bay. Enjoy a wonderful delectable seafood dinner, Cuttle fishing & Karaoke singing before relaxing in your comfortable cabin. Overnight on Superior Dragon Cruise.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay Hanoi (B/L)
Wake up, enjoy fresh atmosphere on one of the Worlds Natural Heritage Sites Halong Bay. After breakfast, our chef teaches you how to decorate dishes with flowers made by vegetables and fruits or roots while cruising around the bay and back to habour. Lunch at local restaurant in Halong City.
After lunch, get on bus and return to Ha Noi. Short-break enroute in Hai Duong city for refreshment around 20 minutes. Arrive Ha Noi at approx 17.30. Drop you off at your hotel. End of trip!
• One night on Superior Dragon Cruise in Halong Bay (Twin/Double cabin)
• Shuttle bus Hanoi Halong Hanoi (Pick up and drop off at your hotel)
• Boat cruise in Halong 2 days 1 night
• Meals as mentioned: 1 breakfast; 2 lunches and 1 dinner
• All entrance and sightseeing fees in Halong
• English speaking guide during tour
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping...)
• Tipping/ Gratuities
• Others not mentioned in inclusions
• Under 5 years old: free of charge, sharing cabin with his parents.
• From 5 up to 8 years old: pay 50% of the adult price (sharing cabin with his parents); pay 75% adult price (2 children share one cabin).
• From 9 years old up: pay adult price.
DAY 1: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY (L/D)
07:45 - 08:30 Tour guide and shuttle bus pick you up at Hanoi Sports Hotel take you 3.5 hour scenic drive to Ha Long city. Have a break 20 minutes half way to free your legs.
12:15 Embark Bai Chay harbor, get transferred to Dragon Cruise by a tender and enjoy welcoming drinks.
13:00 Receive a cruise briefing. Savor delicious lunch while cruising among wonderful limestone islands.
14:30 Stop at Ti Top Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
15:30 Do kayaking among hidden parts and around Bo Nau cave to discover mysterious beauty of Ha Long.
16:30 Experiencing unforgettable memory passing through “tunnel cave” on a bamboo boat to secluded lake.
17:30 Drop anchor in calm water area and enjoy some local wine and fruits on the sundeck at sunset.
19:00 Have a delectable dinner in cozy restaurant of Dragon Cruise in the middle of Ha Long.
20:00 Get free foot massage within 10 to 15 minutes. Entertain evening by karaoke singing or try your luck doing squid-fishing. Overnight on Halong Dragon Cruise.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - FULL DAY KAYAKING - HA LONG (B/L/D)
07:00 Enjoy morning landscapes in Ha Long Bay with tea and coffee served then breakfast on board.
07:30 Get transferred to a day boat, cruising south to Lan Ha Bay for second day activities.
10:00 Guided kayaking to explore Lan Ha Bay, pass through “Dark and Light” cave. If the weather is nice, you can swim at a wonderful Three Peach beach.
11:30 Return to the day-boat for relaxing and enjoying barbecue lunch. Then move slowly to other neglected parts of Lan Ha Bay for photo hunting.
16:00 Get transferred back to Halong Dragon Cruise. Enjoy second night on board in middle of the bay again.
DAY 3: HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B/L)
07:00 Start your new day with complimentary tea and coffee served, photograph magnificent pictures.
07:30 Have breakfast onboard, get your cameras ready then go off.
08:00 Visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave, the most beautiful with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
09:30 Check out your cabin. Relax on sundeck for sun-bathing, photo hunting while sailing back to the harbor.
11:30 Leave Dragon Cruise, have a short rest and take a bus drive to a local restaurant for lunch.
13:30 Say goodbye to Ha Long Bay then return to Hanoi. Have a rest en-route again to free your legs.
17:30 Get dropped off at your hotel. Tour ends.
• Cooking Class.
• Tunnel cave.
• Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afternoon.
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus.
• Professional English speaking guide.
• Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board, meals as indicated.
• Drinks, travel insurance.
• Single supplement 2 nights onboard: extra VND1,400,000/person (if you request your own cabin).
• Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
• Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing cabin with parents.
• From 5 - 9 years old: Charged 50% (sharing cabin with parents), charged 75% (2 children share one cabin).
• From 10 years old up: Charged adult price.
• 02 people share one cabin.
• Itinerary is subject to be changed without prior notice due to bad weather: possible strong wind, cyclone, fog…
• Bring your passport with valid visa (a must), insect repellent, hat or umbrella, swimsuits, cash…